A large Victorian five-bedroomed property that has been modernised and refurbished.
Conveniently situated for easy access to the University and town centre.
In addition to the features listed below the property boasts a breakfast kitchen with solid light oak units with a stainless steel fan assisted oven and gas hob.
The doors and stair balustrades have been stripped and waxed.
The property benefits from the following features:
- Gas central heating with instantaneous hot water via combination boiler
- Double glazed uPVC windows and 200mm loft insulation
- Lounge with brick fireplace and bay window to the front
- Separate breakfast kitchen with fan oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Ground floor cloakrooms comprising WC and hand basin
- Bathroom with white Victorian style suite and traditional crome-crosshead taps, panelled bath with electrical shower
- Off-street parking
- Lawned gardens to the rear.