Monday 15th October, 2018
A development of six, four-bedroomed
houses, situated in Beaconside on the edge of the MoD personnel housing development, about 10 minutes walk from the University.
Each house benefits from the following features:
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing, cavity wall insulation and 200mm loft insulation providing excellent comfort standards together with low fuel bills
- Kitchen, recently refurbished with a solid oak fitted kitchen, equipped with a stainless steel gas cooker and extractor over, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, cutlery, crockery and basic cooking utensils
- Refitted bathroom with bath and electric shower
- Modern carpets and curtains with clean decorations
- Modern beech and pine effect furniture to all bedrooms
- Extensive off-road parking
- Large pleasant (Landlord maintained) gardens
- A bus service and an '8 til late' shop are available within 50 metres of the development.
on Tedder Road
Tedder Road - Kitchen
Tedder Road - Lounge